On Sunday 13 October 2019 “Walking Out of Darkness” takes place in Birmingham city centre.
Meeting at 9.00am in Victoria Square the 10k stroll winds its way through the city centre streets and canals to raise mental health awareness and promote mental health equality for all.
Family, friends, businesses and schools have signed up to take part and raise funds for ANY mental health or suicide prevention charity.
For further details and tickets visit Walking Out of Darkness Birmingham.
Park at B4
You may be looking for somewhere to leave your car while you take part in this charity event.
If you want to avoid the traffic disruption caused by the Paradise roadworks, then an ideal place to park for those driving in to the city centre is B4 Car Park. It’s a 9 minute walk from B4 to Victoria Square.
Conveniently located just off the A38(M), the entrance to B4 is on Weaman Street B4 6DG.
B4 – the family friendly city centre car park
This 24/7 award-winning, multi-storey car park offers the following:
- Clean and well lit
- Wide parking bays
- Lifts to all floors
- Toilets and baby change facilities
- CCTV coverage
- Customer Service staff available
From B4 Car Park to Victoria Square
- Once parked, take the lift to ground floor
- Turn right out of the lift and exit the building on to Weaman Street
- Turn left and cross to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing
- Walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Rail Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row and continue walking
- Cross over Livery Street and continue along Colmore Row
- Victoria Square is at the very end of Colmore Row.
Half price parking with B4 Membership
Anyone can park at B4, but if you sign-up for FREE membership you get a giant 50% off the standard tariff at weekends, and 20% off the standard tariff during the week. There’s no fee and no hidden costs. Parking charges are automatically deducted from your payment card so there’s no need even to visit the pay machines.
You can even sign-up after you’ve parked at B4. As long as you’ve become a member before you exit the car park, you’ll benefit from the discounted parking charges.