If you’re visiting the Old Joint Stock, Birmingham’s most popular pub theatre, and need somewhere to park your car, look no further than B4 Car Park in Colmore Business District.
Located just a short stroll from the pub/theatre, B4 Car Park offers secure and convenient parking. You don’t have to be a member to park at B4, but it’s free to join and you get 20% off the standard tariff on weekdays and half price parking at weekends. B4 is undoubtedly one of the smartest car parks in Birmingham; with ticketless entry, wide parking bays and a 24/7 concierge.
The Old Joint Stock is situated opposite Birmingham’s beautiful St Philip’s Cathedral, right in the heart of Birmingham’s city centre and is heralded as one of the city’s finest pubs. Housed in a Grade II listed building that was formerly a library, visitors can enjoy a delicious pub meal before retreating upstairs to be entertained by a busy roster of live events; from music, plays, comedy nights and even gin tasting.
Get Directions from B4 Car Park to the Old Joint Stock:
- Once parked in B4, exit from the ground floor onto Weaman Street and turn left
- Cross to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing and walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Railway Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row
- Cross over to Cathedral Square and walk across the square to the right towards Temple Row
- The Old Joint Stock Theatre is located at 4 Temple Row
Plan your visit to the Old Joint Stock in Birmingham and get directions to B4 Car Park from anywhere in Birmingham here >>