If you are planning a visit to Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery you may be looking for somewhere to park in the city centre.
B4 Car Park is located just a 9 minute walk from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery and offers one of the most competitive parking tariffs in the area. The car park is open 24 hours a day, so if you wanted to visit other tourist venues in the city or do a bit of shopping, you won’t need to worry about what time you return to your car.
B4 offers a FREE membership which gives a 20% discount off the standard tariff on weekdays and 50% discount off the standard tariff at weekends. This means that at weekends, you can park from just £1.75 for one hour when you sign-up to our free membership. View our Parking Tariffs here.
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery displays 40 galleries of world-class collections of art, social history, archaeology and ethnography, and is home to art collections of international importance. In addition to the permanent galleries they also have a diverse programme that offers a series of changing exhibitions throughout the year. Entry to the museum is free.
Directions from B4 Car Park to Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
- Once parked in B4, exit from the ground floor onto Weaman Street and turn left
- Cross to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing and walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Railway Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row
- Walk straight down Colmore Row until you arrive in Victoria Square
- Turn right in to Chamberlain Square and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is on your right
Get directions to B4 Car Park and plan your visit to Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.