If you are planning a visit to Waterfall House, Birmingham Children’s Hospital’s brand new building and you are not familiar with the area, you will want to find nearby convenient parking.
B4 car park is located just opposite the entrance to Waterfall House and is the popular car park of choice for those visiting the Children’s Hospital. After your first visit to B4, it’s not hard to see why:
- Conveniently located right opposite Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Competitive parking tariffs with great member discounts (no joining fee). You can sign-up here before your visit
- Members don’t need to queue at the pay machines or have the right change, the parking charges are automatically charged to your card
- Clean and secure
- Wide parking bays (ideal for those with pushchairs)
- 20 disabled parking bays (ideal for those with wheelchairs)
- Easy lift access to each floor so there’s no need to struggle with stairs
- 752 parking bays
- Staff available for assistance 24/7
The hospital’s own car park on Printing House Street has only 42 spaces and is offered to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis, often resulting in a high demand for parking spaces for those visiting Waterfall House.
About Waterfall House
Waterfall House is the new £37.5 million state-of-the-art building built by the funds raised from the Star appeal. It is home to the UK’s first pioneering Rare Diseases Centre for children, and a combined inpatient and outpatient Oncology and Haematology Centre. It aims to bring children with the same rare condition together in the same place, at the same time, to help to address the fear and isolation so many of them experience.
Getting to B4 Car Park and Waterfall House
The entrance to Waterfall House is on Whittall Street and the entrance to B4 car park is on Weaman Street which runs parallel to Whittall Street. Get directions here >>
Access for pushchairs and wheelchairs
If you are visiting the hospital and you have pushchairs or wheelchairs, B4 has easy lift access to each floor, a disabled toilet and a disabled lift to ground floor level.
If you are planning a visit to Waterfall House, park at B4 and come and try us out. Don’t forget to sign-up as a member – either online here or at B4 Customer Services before you exit the car park.