5 October 2019. 7.30pm
Centenary Square, B1 2EA
Are you one of the hundreds of people who will be walking for charity on Saturday 5 October?
This 10k night walk through the streets of Birmingham city centre will raise money for Cancer Research UK to help with their life-saving research. The route begins and ends in Centenary Square.
For further information about the Night Walk, visit their website here.
Avoid the queues and park at B4
You may be looking for somewhere to leave your car while you take part in the Night Walk.
If you want to avoid the traffic disruption caused by the Paradise roadworks, then an ideal place to park for those driving in to the city centre is B4 Car Park. It’s approximately a 15 minute walk from B4 to the start of the route.
Conveniently located just off the A38(M), the entrance to B4 is on Weaman Street B4 6DG.
B4 – the family friendly city centre car park
This 24/7 award-winning, multi-storey car park offers the following:
- Clean and well lit
- Wide parking bays
- Lifts to all floors
- Toilets and baby change facilities
- CCTV coverage
- Customer Service staff available
From B4 Car Park to Centenary Square
- Once parked, take the lift to ground floor
- Turn right out of the lift and exit the building on to Weaman Street
- Turn left and cross to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing
- Walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Rail Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row and continue walking
- Cross over Livery Street and continue along Colmore Row
- As you approach Victoria Square at the end of Colmore Row, follow the pedestrian signage to Centenary Square.
Half price parking with B4 Membership
Anyone can park at B4, but if you sign-up for FREE membership you get a giant 50% off the standard tariff at weekends, and 20% off the standard tariff during the week. There’s no fee and no hidden costs. Parking charges are automatically deducted from your payment card so there’s no need even to visit the pay machines. You can even sign-up after you’ve parked at B4. As long as you’ve become a member before you exit the car park, you’ll benefit from the discounted parking charges.