Enjoy a taste of Italy from the end of October when celebrity chef Gino D’Acampo opens his new restaurant on the 31st. The native Italian has created a real Southern Italian feel in the restaurant situated in the heart of Birmingham on Temple Row.
Named Gino D’Acampo: My Restaurant, it will seat 165, feature a 25m cocktail bar, private dining area and a 15m open kitchen so that diners can admire the skills of the team as they prepare a tantalising array of dishes. It will also offer a delivery service. The restaurant will open until late in the evening seven days a week.
Gino and his team will be creating dishes from his award-winning books and TV shows; complemented by a comprehensive wine list.
B4 Car Park
Just a 5 minute walk away from Gino D’Acampo, B4 in the city centre offers drivers immaculately clean and effortless parking. With wide parking bays, CCTV coverage and staff on site, it really is Birmingham’s loveliest car park.
It’s open all day, every day, so if you’re having a drink and want to leave your car overnight you can be assured that your car’s in safe hands.
Directions from B4 Car Park to Gino D’Acampo, Temple Row
- Exit from the ground floor of the car park onto Weaman Street and turn left
- Cross over to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing and walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Railway Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row
- Cross over and walk through St. Philip’s Square
- Gino D’Acampo is located on Temple Row overlooking St. Philip’s Square
B4 is open to everyone, but if you sign-up for FREE membership you can enjoy discounted parking charges. At the weekend members get 50% off the standard tariff, and during the week they get 20% off the standard tariff.