This Summer, why not get in the swing and jazz up your July with a visit to the 35th Birmingham, Sandwell & Westside Jazz Festival.
This extremely popular event is taking place from 19-28 July 2019 and includes over 230 jazz and blues performances, talks, workshops and films. And the best thing is, most of them are FREE!
There are numerous performances taking place day and night across the region. Venues range from bars to parks to shopping centres. We’ve had a look at what’s on and picked out some of the city centre venues taking part this year.
- Cathedral Square, Birmingham Cathedral (St Philips), Colmore Row B3 2QB
- Church Street Square B3 2NR
- The Edwardian Tearooms, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Chamberlain Square B3 3DH
- Holiday Inn Express Snow Hill, 1 Snow Hill Plaza B4 6HY
- Hotel du Vin, Church Street B3 2NR
- The Jam House, St Pauls Square B3 1QU
- The Lord Clifden, 34 Great Hampton Street B18 6AA
- Primitivo, 10 Barwick Street B3 2NT
- St Paul’s Square, Jewellery Quarter B3 2BJ
- The Square, 2 Priory Queensway B4 7LJ
- The Wellington, 37 Bennetts Hill B2 5SN
So why not get out and about and enjoy some high quality music performed by both local and International artists right here in the heart of Birmingham … perfect if you need a break from the office, or perhaps to relax after a busy shopping trip.
For full details of performances and timings, visit the Jazz Festival’s website here.
B4 Car Park
B4 is within easy walking distance of all the above venues, so if you’re coming to the city by car it’s a great place to park. The entrance is on Weaman Street, just off the A38(M).
Safe, clean and modern this family-friendly car park has lifts to all floors, toilet and baby change facilities and staff on site in case you need any assistance.
Everyone is welcome at B4, but if you sign-up for FREE membership you get great discounts! B4 members get 50% off the standard tariff at weekends, and 20% off the standard tariff during the week.