This Italian restaurant is set in the historic Grand Hotel building on Colmore Row in the heart of the city centre.
Overlooking Birmingham Cathedral and St Philip’s Square, relax in elegant surroundings while you enjoy fresh fine food from a varied menu choice. There are vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Great for couples, families and friends. For larger parties and events, they also offer private space hire.
Gusto offer a wide selection of beer, wine and cocktails, as well as non-alcoholic cocktails, fruit drinks and smoothies.
Gusto’s opening hours
Monday to Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
Friday: 12pm – 11pm
Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday: 10am – 10pm
B4 Car Park
Just a 4 minute walk away from Gusto, B4 Car Park on Weaman Street offers drivers immaculately clean and effortless parking. With wide parking bays, CCTV coverage and staff on site, it really is Birmingham’s loveliest car park.
B4 is open to everyone, but if you sign-up for FREE membership you can enjoy discounted parking charges. At weekends B4 members get 50% off the standard tariff, and during the week they get 20% off the standard tariff.
Directions from B4 to Gusto
- Once parked in B4, exit from the ground floor on to Weaman Street and turn left
- Cross to the other side of the road using the zebra crossing and walk along the front of Lloyd House (Police HQ)
- At the Pelican crossing, cross over Snow Hill Queensway and bear left heading towards Snow Hill Rail Station
- Go up the steps towards the station and head towards Costa Coffee
- Turn right on to Colmore Row and continue walking
- Cross over Livery Street and continue along Colmore Row
- Gusto will be on your right