For anyone who’s driving in to Birmingham to visit the law courts, a great place to park is B4 Car Park.
Conveniently located in the city centre , the entrance is situated on Weaman Street, just off the A38(M).
It’s the safest multi-storey car park for the courts, all of which are within a 2-4 minute walk.
- Magistrates Court: Victoria Law Courts, Corporation Street B4 6QA
- Youth Court: Victoria Law Courts, Corporation Street B4 6QA
- Crown Court: Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts, 1 Newton Street B4 7NA
- Coroners Court: 50 Newton Street B4 6NE
For the above courts, once parked remember to take the pedestrian exit on to Printing House Street from the ground floor (turn left when leaving the lift).
- Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Centre (Birmingham County Court): Priory Courts, 33 Bull Street B4 6DS
For the Family Courts, once parked remember to take the pedestrian exit on to Weaman Street from the ground floor (turn right when leaving the lift).
B4 Car Park – modern, clean and safe
- 752 spaces across six floors
- Open all day, every day
- Well lit, clean and safe
- CCTV and staff on site
- Toilet and baby change facilities
Cheaper parking costs for B4 members
The car park is open to everyone, but B4 offers its members discounted parking, with 20% off the standard tariff Monday to Friday and 50% off at weekends. It’s FREE to sign-up online and your parking charges will automatically be charged to your payment card. There’s no need to even visit the pay machines.
Get directions to B4 Car Park here.