B4 values all its customers and we understand how important it is for them to still be able to use the Car Park as regularly as usual. In our response to the pandemic known as Covid-19, we are doing all we can to keep Coronavirus out of B4 Car Park.
We have implemented an action plan to minimise the risk of contracting the virus by disinfecting all common use areas, which include:
All Handrails throughout the Car Park
- Handrails & Buttons within all Lifts
- Handrails and Buttons on Disability Access Lift
- Lift Call Buttons on all Floors
- Kiosk Screens, Card Readers and Coin Dispensers
- Reception Areas
- IPads/Devices used by customers
- Customer Toilets – Handrails, Sink Areas and Taps, Towel Dispensers, Hand Dryers and Door Handles
Disinfection is carried out by B4 staff hourly, on a daily basis.
Customer facilities are available on the ground floor for customers to wash their hands.
It is all of our responsibility to make sure we are doing our best to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe.